Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Orders received within Karnataka state takes approximately 4-5 days for delivery
- For orders from any other state across India takes approximately 7- 10 days for delivery
Kindly note that you acknowledge that requested delivery time is non-binding. Estimated delivery time depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
Delivery may take longer due to:
- Bad weather
- Political disruptions
- Other unforeseen circumstances
- Not withstanding anything contained in the Shipping Disclaimer or in the Terms and Conditions, in the event the order is made to deliver through any courier agency or any third party, “Ayodhya publications” does not make any representation or warranty in relation to the delivery of such order.
- The products will be delivered through our partner courier company, or any other courier company and the delivery made by them are subject to the Terms and Conditions of such courier companies.
- For products that are shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate. Your order may be delivered a day prior or a day after the chosen date of delivery.
- You acknowledge that requested delivery date is non-binding. Estimated delivery date depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be shipped.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- No deliveries are made by third party courier agencies on a Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Courier partners sometimes have some delays due to holidays and strikes. In case if the recipient is unavailable, we will attempt delivery twice and in case delivery location is incorrect or the recipient refuses to take the delivery, the delivery shall be deemed to have been made. The courier company will attempt to deliver the package twice before the parcel returns back to the point of origin. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempts, you shall still be charged for the order.
We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
- Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
In case if the recipient is not available, he/she can inform the delivery person to deliver the order to the gate/reception/neighbors.
Delivery at Remote Locations and Towns
- Orders can be delivered only in the cities mentioned in the List of Serviceable Cities.
- Please note that we can’t commit an exact time of delivery.
- Correct address and contact number is a must of the recipient for placing the order.
- No deliveries would be done on National Holidays. The delivery of the same would be done on the next working day. In case of floods/ heavy rains/ National Bandh/election dates/ curfews/ traffic jams/ festival times/regulated traffic movements/lockdowns or any other impediments that may restrict the delivery of the order. “Ayodhya publications ” reserves the right to reschedule the delivery to another date.
- The delivery of the products/items ordered will be attempted only once at the address as provided in the order received by “Ayodhya publications “. In the event the delivery is not executed due to any reason whatsoever not attributable to “Ayodhya publications “, the customer shall still be charged for the order. The order will be deemed executed and delivered in the following events:
- Delivery not done due to wrong address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
- Wrong/incorrect phone or mobile or extension number / not working / no reply or not connecting /not reachable.
- Recipient refused the products.
- Delivered the product at the Gate/Reception/Neighbourhood.
Welcome to ayodhya publications. Thank You for taking time out in reading the Terms and Conditions at ayodhyabooks.com. It’s important to go through the T&C in detail.
Ayodhya publication firm is fully aware of the care to be taken about the information of their customers. We appreciate your trust & we are committed to act with utmost care. By visiting ayodhyabooks.com you are accepting the practices defined in their policy.
The information collected from customers helps us to have personal relationship & improve your shopping experience. Any information you give us is stored with utmost care & security. This information helps us in serving you better. Needless to say we are bound to co-operate fully when situation requires us to do so, like by law or legal process, we have to provide information about our customers. Further we have the liberty to share the non-personal information with our marketing team, advertising agencies or any other similar parties for research & advertising purposes. Also e-mail id’s of “Tell a friend “Will be used for new arrivals, promotions, etc.
Cookies are small amount of data, mostly alphanumerical identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser. This helps our system to recognize your browser the next time you enter our site. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. To take advantage of ‘ayodhyabooks’ unique features we recommend that you allow cookies.
We does not sell products for purchase by children. All products concerned to children have to be purchased by adults. Involvement of parent or guardian becomes necessary if you are under eighteen. The movement you choose to visit ayodhyabooks, dispute if any, over the private policy is subject to this notice including limitations on damages & arbitration of disputes & application of law to Bangalore jurisdiction. As per the market requirements we have to bring changes in our business from time & again. This will lead to the change of notice too & the information we gather now might change as per the needs of our policy then. We request to check our website frequently to see the effective changes from time to time. All contents on our site such as logos, icons, images, compilation of data’s, & software are the property of ayodhyabooks.com. All software on this site is also the property of ayodhyabooks.com
The access to our site is limited & for personal uses only. No part of the site can be modified without our written prior consent. This site or any part of it may not be reproduced, duplicated or exploited for any purpose without taking written consent from ayodhya publications.
All terms & conditions are automatically applied when you use ayodhyabooks.com Please ensure to keep the account information & password safe & confidential.
Communications & Other Factors
Visitors are welcome to send suggestions, questions, ideas, comments or any other information provided it does not contain obscene, illegal, threatening, defamatory rights or in other way objectionable to us or third parties. Also the communication should be virus free. We also prohibit chain letters . Visitors are requested not to use incorrect e-mail id, mimic any person or misguide the origin of any information.
We do not warrant / claim the product identity or the information regarding it to be appropriate, complete or free from mistakes. It is our strictest efforts to see that all information contained on our site are true & exact to the best of our knowledge & research. However we try to give exact information as much as possible.
Our Return Policy
Returning of defective / damaged item
If you receive a damaged or a defective item please return the same without any hesitation to us in a proper package. Kindly enclose a note stating the reason for the returns. Also state your order no & send it to us via a trusted courier or mail. As soon as we receive the defective item we will send you a fresh replacement or refund the amount as per your choice. In your return note please advice us whether you would like a replacement or a refund. This facility is only for goods bought from us. Return of any defective / damage item should be done within 3 days from the date of the receipt of the shipment to our working office:
#129/33, First floor,
8th cross, N R Colony,
Bangalore – 560019
Please Make Note:
The return courier charges incurred by you will be refunded by us into your account. The maximum courier refund amount we can credit into your account in Rs100/-. Hence, please choose the right courier service for returning the product. Incase, the return courier amount is more than Rs100/- , kindly call our customer care support or drop us an e-mail stating the same and we shall send our courier boys for a pick up or advice you through which courier service you can return the products.
Our Order Policy
As soon as an order is authorized for payment, you will receive e-mail confirmation for the same. This will indicate your order no, which you can refer later for checking the online status of your order.
Even if an order is confirmed ,the price of the product might change if the supplier/publisher decides to change the MRP of the product .In such cases, ayodhya publications , shall not be liable and the customer will have to bear the difference in price. For Orders which have more than 10 product quantities, shipping charges might be applicable on case to case basis on the sole discretion of ayodhya publications management. In such cases, customers will be called and informed about the same. In case of cancellation and refund due to error from the customer, the customer will be charged upto 7% on Debit Card/Net Banking transactions and upto 15% on Credit card transactions off the total order value. Orders that Weigh more than 10 kgs, delivery shall be made by Surface Mode, where Customer will have to go to the depot and collect the parcel. Prior information of the same will be informed to the customer.